I'm challenging PDSB readers to the Figurative Find Challenge.
Here are the rules:
1. Readers are trying to find ONE sentence with as many examples of figurative language as possible. Even if their sentence only has one example, they should enter anyway (the prize is drawn randomly).
2. They can ONLY look in books found in their school library circulation and published after 2009.
3. Once they find a sentence, they take a photo of the book cover and type the sentence over the top of the cover image.
4. Tweet the image and be sure to use the hash tag #FigFind2017
5. Be sure to include the school and teacher or TL's name in the tweet.
6. Challenge is open until Friday June 29th, 2017
7. Teachers can enter on behalf of their students or enter as a class.
8. I'll randomly select three entries and send them a literary reward for their class or, if an individual entry, for themselves. 9. Sorry but challenge is only open to Peel Didtrict School Board students and staff.